The most attended all-OPM festival in recent history is BACK! – and PACKED with a whole lot of surprises to unveil.
Another year, another round of making history in OPM! Rakrakan Festival just keep on getting BIGGER, LOUDER and BOLDER! And there’s no stopping it! Get ready for a more diverse OPM selection, more stages to enjoy and of course, a whole lot of new activities to experience at the vast Aseana City Concert Grounds on February 24, 2018 for Rakrakan Festival 2018: Pinoy Muna! This year, we will be featuring 120 OPM artists, 6 Stages, a skateboarding exhibition and competition, Live Art contests joined by top universities, merch exhibit and many other thrilling activities.
Rakrakan Festival promises to give a one of a kind OPM Festival experience as all performance will run simultaneously on all stages – as it has done so since 2013 – assuring another wild and monumental experience for every OPM fan in attendance.
Rakrakan Festival 2018: Pinoy Muna! Will cater not only to music lovers but also to Art and Extreme Sports fanatics. We have several pocket events that will surely suffice the lifestyle mercenary in you!
- Skateboarding Exhibition and Competition – a staple since 2013, the skateboarding exhibition and competition features a free-for-all skateboarding area for attendees, with freebies and prizes at stake for contest participants in several categories including Best Run and Best Trick.
- Live Art Contest – ten 5-member teams from top universities like University of the Philippines, De la Salle Unviersity, Ateneo de Manila University, University of Sto. Thomas, University of the East, MAPUA, Lyceum of the Philippines University, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila and many more are going to compete and showcase their creativity through Street Art and will be judged based on their originality style and design. In addition, a “freedom wall” will be setup for all guests who wish to express their creativeness and leave their impression for future generations of OPM supporters.
- Merch Exhibit – currently the largest congregation of indie merchandisers in Metro Manila, with over 70 brands participating annually. Festival-goers will find everything here from tees and tank tops to shorts and jeans, jackets, socks, jewelry, footwear, artworks, sunglasses, pins, caps, toys, and plenty of other goods at very affordable prices!
- Open Jam – a growing favorite among our attendees, Open Jam Pocket Stage is a fully equipped mini stage wherein anyone can showcase their talent to thousands of people at Rakrakan Festival.
- Side activities such as giant inflatable rides, face painting and henna tattooing, brand-sponsored games, and artist meet-and-greet (for VIP ticket holders) will be there to complement the whole festival experience.
Early-bird tickets are now available at all SM Tickets outlets nationwide for only Php 500 and VIPs at Php 1,500 (excluding SM Tickets charges) for limited slots only; door prices are at Php 600 and Php 2,000, respectively.
Don’t miss it!
“Rakrakan Festival 2018: Pinoy Muna!” is Presented by Red Horse Beer and Rakista Radio; Co-Presented by Dickies and Aseana City Concert Grounds; Sponsored by Hotel Sogo; and Supported by Star Music and Warner Music Philippines. Visit www.rakrakanfestival.com for more details.